The face of real estate in Sihanoukville is rapidly changing and has attracted a large number of foreign, in particular Chinese, investors. At this Real Estate Breakfast Talk, you will hear about the latest trends in Sihanoukville as well as the development of its nearby islands.
We will give you a market update and explain how to efficiently structure investments in these developments. We will share our own firsthand experiences of the opportunities and challenges of investing in these projects which are often not clearly covered by laws and regulations.
At this breakfast seminar, our senior panel speakers from CBRE Cambodia,JSM Indochina and DFDL will explore the following:
- Real Estate Drivers;
- Market Update;
- Looking Beyond Sihanoukville;
- Land Management Policies on the coast ;
- Islands Project Structuring and Acquisition;
- Public-Private Partnerships and Project Financing;
- Industrial Development Policy and SEZs;
- Sihanoukville Tourism Investment Opportunity
- Targeted Markets,
- Products Needed,
- Build a Destination,
- Connectivity Infrastructure Needs and Challenges.
- 8.00 am – 8.30 am: Registration
- 8.30 am – 10.00 am: Seminar
- 10.00 am – 10.30 am: Q & A Session
This is a must-attend event for anyone who currently has an investment or is contemplating in investing in projects in Sihanoukville.