5.30am: departure by minibus from C4 office: 12Ceo street 444, near Russian Market in Phnom Penh.
7.15am: quick breakfast at Stop Café Pich Nil Mountain, equipment checking..
8.15am: Munjtac Mountain Ascent, about +/- 4/5h Trekking expected.
12.15pm: arrival at campsite, bivouac set up,
2.30pm: Area scouting (Cliff and Caves, Wildlife tracks), Rest.
5pm : dinner preparations
6pm: dinner, Campfire
7am: breakfast and camp uninstallation
8am: 4 t 5h trekking down to extraction point (Opening a new way)
12pm: Arrival to Pich Nil resort, River shower and a cold beer of soft drink.
1pm : Minivan extraction.
1.30pm: lunch at Stop Cafet
2.30pm : departure to Phnom Penh
5pm: arrival at C4 office in Phnom Penh (time of arrival could be affected by traffic).
✪ in your bag (40L bag advised)
• C4 bivouac equipment (tarp, hammock, sleeping back) if you have selected this option,
• 3L of water with snacks (dried fruits, nuts ...)
• 1 dry bag
• 1 knife
• 1 pair of flip-flops, 1 short trousers, 1 long sleeves tee-shirt (to rest at camp)
• 1 headlamp or electric lamp, 1 mosquito repellant, 1 toiletry set
• Night can be cold out there, light pants and jacket can be appreciated
✪ with you
• trekking shoes or sport shoes
• 1 thick trousers or leggings
• 1 long sleeves tee-shirt or spentex top
• 1 long sleeves light jacket
• 1 pair of socks
• 1 hat
✪ 169$ per participant
• add transport option : +29$ (departure from PP),
• add equipment option : +19$ (1 tarp, 1 hammock, 1 sleeping bag).
F&B includes : (2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 1 dinner)
✪ join this tour, contact us